What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is memorised by your computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site can read when it is consulted at a later date. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can securely store data such as username and password or language settings. Having cookies installed on your computer is an advantage, as it means you will no longer have to fill in the same information from a previously visited site.
Can cookies be deactivated?
You can change your browser to deactivate cookies, which of course means that you have to enter the data every time you visit a website.
- Enter Firefox
- Press the ‘Alt’ button on your keyboard
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Then select the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Go to ‘History Settings:’ then ‘Use Custom Settings
- Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ and save your preferences
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow all cookies)
- Then click on OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the ‘Tools’ icon
- Select ‘Settings’ and then ‘Advanced settings’
- Select ‘Content settings’ under ‘Privacy’
- In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar, then select the ‘Security’ pane in the following dialogue box
- In the ‘Accept cookies’ section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites
- For more information click on the Help button
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
The cookies on the emotionmedia.it website may also be from third parties and these fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator:
Google Analitycs: These are cookies used to collect and analyse statistics on visits (access) to the website in a totally anonymous manner. In some cases, they are associated with other information such as the credentials entered to access restricted areas (email address and password) and can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interaction carried out, etc.).
For more information, we invite you to consult the Google Analytics policy by clicking here
At any time, you can consult, rectify, update, or delete your data by writing to us.
Eagle Service Staff